عدد المساهمات : 3040
السٌّمعَة : 1
تاريخ التسجيل : 24/04/2009
|موضوع: DVD Catalyst 3 v3.83.1 الخميس أكتوبر 22, 2009 3:17 am|| |
[ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذه الصورة]
DVD Catalyst 3 converts movies quickly and easily into a format that can be played on a portable device (Apple iPod, Apple iPhone, Sony PSP, Creative Zen, Smartphone, PocketPC and more) It offers a multitude of different video types it can create, allowing it to even create video files for non-listed or brand-new devices. DVD Catalyst 3 incorporates an extensive feature list, with many unique, handy and industry-first options to make your conversions as easy as possible, while providing you with the best possible quality.
* Unique 1-click interface. Using a wizard-like program for your conversions is helpful in the beginning, but for users who have the perfect system setup, having to click through each step, and every screen for every DVD or video file you want to convert becomes tiresome and slows you down. DVD Catalyst 3 is uniquely designed to convert movies with as little clicks as possible ? and even 1 click and no click modes are available!
* Converts all DVDs and all common video files to a format that can be played on virtually any portable device, including new codec standards and releases as well as DIVX, XVID, AVI, MPEG, MPEG4, TiVo, DVR-MS (SD), TS, FLV, ISO, MDF
* Does not need any additional software for accessing protected DVDs * Unrestricted 7-day trial. No 5 minute test conversions, no files that need to be recreated after you purchase the program. After the trial expires, just install the purchased version and continue where you left off ? including retaining your personalised settings!
* Converts to all common video file formats, including AVC, H264, MP4, DIVX, XVID, WMV, 3GP, MPEG Includes an ever expanding list of conversion profiles for all the popular devices on the market, including Pocket PC, Smartphone, XBOX 360, Playstation3, PSP, iPod Nano, iPod Classic, iPod Touch, iPhone, AppleTV, Archos, Zen. If your device is not listed, you can try using a profile from a similar device, or modify the settings according to its specifications.
* Complete freedom on quality settings and target size. You can adjust the settings for the best possible quality, small file size or anything in-between.[ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذا الرابط]
or[ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذا الرابط]