[ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذه الصورة][ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذه الصورة]
Homepage[ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذا الرابط]
When you hear Virtual desktop manager maybe you think that such a program will make your monitor screen virtually bigger - wider and higher.
This is the way most of virtual desktop managers are implemented. goScreen is different. goScreen is a small software that will make your desktop deeper. That is why I prefer to call it multi-page monitor manager.
Think of your desktop as a sheet of paper. It has one visible surface. Now imagine that there is a number of surfaces, or pages, with only one visible at a time.
All the pages are of the same size - size of your monitor screen and are placed one above other, as opposed to one beside other. That is how goScreen works.
It creates a number of virtual pages on your monitor screen. The only limit is your computer resources. Normally, when a program is started, it is given a button on the Windows taskbar. With goScreen your taskbar gets deeper too.
So, there is still a taskbar entry for each program, but there are many taskbars - one for each virtual page. That is why, when you switch pages, all the taskbar buttons are being changed as well.
Here are some key features of "goScreen":
· Change size, position, fonts, colors of goScreen user interface windows,
· Assign names to screen pages,
· Assign icons to screen pages, using ones from separate files or extracting them from other applications.
· Create up to 40 screen pages, assigning to each of them specific desktop color and wallpaper picture.
· Define specific keyboard hot key to activate a screen page,
· Hide screen pages, which provides with a kind of security mechanism,
· Define "sticky" windows that show on all screen pages,
· Assign a window to a specific page, or to several of them,
· Relocate application windows from one screen page to another,
· Define preferred placement of application windows and restore it with a single keystroke or mouse click,
· Use layout manager to find a window you need, or to show the desktop,
· Perform some actions (close, mimimize, maximize, restore) for all windows on the current page.
· There is a number of keyboard and mouse shortcuts to goScreen commands, that you might want to define.
· On multiple monitor systems run multiple instances of goScreen to manage different monitors independently,
· Create and use different configuration profiles to properly handle different goScreen usage scenarios.
· goScreen provides with a comprehensive information about running applications and defined hot keys with simple "just move the mouse in" mechanism.
· Try also its Page information display functionality - similar to displaying the channel number on TV screen, but much more flexible[ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذا الرابط]
برنامج تجريبي - غير كامل