Live is an add-on for Windows Live Messenger that adds tons of features and extras to the software. Extend the possibilities of Messenger and make your experience a lot more entertaining!
The only thing needed to use Messenger Plus! Live is Windows Live Messenger (the latest version of MSN Messenger) which requires Windows XP or above. Messenger Plus! Live is compatible with Windows Live Messenger 8.0 to 14.0 (2009) and can be installed on 32bit and 64bit versions of Windows XP to Windows 7.
Installed more than 500 million times since 2001, when it started as a simple add-on for MSN Messenger 3, Messenger Plus! is guaranteed to improve your Messenger experience by leaps and bounds. You won't just get a couple of new options, what you'll get is a whole new dimension for the Windows Live Messenger software.
Messenger Plus! adds lots of capabilities to Windows Live Messenger. The new features can be accessed easily from the various Plus! menus and buttons you'll find added to all the main Messenger windows. Here is a short list of some of the features most people enjoy in the software:
• Tabbed Chats
• Custom Sounds
• Colors, Formatting and Commands
• Quick Texts
• Personalized Status
• HTML Chat Logging
• Contacts on Desktop
• Account Polygamy
• Messenger Lock
• Contact List Clean-up
• Event Viewer and Logging
The current version is distributed with the following languages:
English, Spanish, French, Arabic, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, German, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Portuguese, Swedish, Thai, Turkish.
Changes in Messenger Plus! Live 4.83.372 (17/10/2009):
* Tested and compatible with the latest Messenger update: 14.0.8089.726.
* All the code related to the 2009 Contest has been removed from this version. Thanks again for playing!
* Improved network hooking mechanism. For some people, this will improve how Messenger Plus! catches various network events (used for notifications, the event viewer, ...). For other people, this will solve a rare problem where Messenger crashes upon sign-in (Messenger Plus! will try to detect the faulty behaviour caused by buggy network software and will switch to an alternate hooking method automatically when Messenger is restarted).
* Messenger tends to slow down when improper compatibility settings are set for msnmsgr.exe. The setup of Messenger Plus! now resets the compatibility settings set for Messenger in Windows Vista and above.
* Added a new preference setting in the "Customize!" panel to let you opt-out of any current and future promotion organised with Messenger Plus! (like contests or various promotional notifications).
* Fixed: Messenger Plus! is not compatible with BitDefender Total Security 2010. This will probably fix some other similar incompatibilities as well. Note that as a result, keyboard shortcuts in Messenger Plus! windows (like pressing Tab to move to the next control) may stop working and the Messenger systray icon may not be replaced by Messenger Lock.
* Fixed: the "Enhance copy/paste" feature in chat windows inserts an Arabic B character instead of an asterisk at the beginning of new messages.
* Fixed: sign-in notifications in Messenger Plus! (Event Viewer, scripts, ...) aren't working as they should in Windows XP with Messenger 8.5 since September due to a protocol change.
* Scripts. Fixed: MsgPlus::DownloadFile() does not accept user names and passwords with a @ character.
Homepage - [ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذا الرابط]
Size: 7.32 MB[ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذا الرابط]