[ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذه الصورة]
AIO Tool Box(All-In-One Tool Box) is a GUI that has a whole bunch of tools for you techies out there.I basically went out and gathered up a whole bunch of tools I use on a regular bases and made them all portable for easier use and for light foot printing. I take no credit for the making of any of the applications as I did not create them. I do however take credit for making a simple to use and understandable GUI so that everyone may use them without frustration. Almost every tool, when you hover your mouse over the name, will display a short description of the tool so you may understand what you are opening before you open it.
Tools Removed: Reason
1. TreeSize - Repalced with WinDirStat
2. Restoration - Replaced with Recuva
3. CCleaner - Replaced with ToolBoxV1.0
4. What's In Startup - Replaced with ToolBoxV1.0
5. WinDirStat - Replaced with ToolBoxV1.0
6. Unstop-able Copier - Replaced with TeraCopy Portable V2.0
7. Duplicate Cleaner - Replaced with ToolBoxV1.0
8. Driver Max - Replaced with ToolBoxV1.0
9. RevoUninstaller - Replaced with ToolBoxV1.0
10. TotalUninstaller - Replaced with ToolBoxV1.0
1. XP Reactivator
2. Activation Backup & Restore for Vista
3. Windows 7 Start Button Changer v.2.0
4. CPU-Z (specs)
5. Moba Live CD v2.1 (virtual ISO tester)
6. Shields Up
7. Browser Security Test
8. Remove Water Mark Vista/Win7
9. Emsa DLL Register Tool
10. Low Level Format Tool (format)
11. Partition Wizard Home Edition ver. 5.0
12. Disk Redactor 1.2 (wiper)
13. Recuva (undelete)
15. Defraggler (defrag)
16. IZArc2Go (extractor)
17. TeraCopy V2.0 (File/Folder mover)
1. Ultra Surf v9.97
2. Team Viewer
1. Added a very basic search function to the top-left hand corner of the front page. Currently only searches page names and not tool names. Still working on this.
2. Fixed a couple grammatical errors.
3. Got rid of windows border button. Window is still moveable.
4. Added window always on top button on front page.
5. Added display OEM and Manufacturer button on front page.
6. Added CD/DVD open/close tray button on front page.
7. Added display current IP and MAC address on front page.
8. Added explore root directory button on front page.
9. AIO Tool Box, when minimized now gets sent to system tray rather then task bar. Opens up loads of possibilities in the future releases.
10. Changed icon to a more eye-candy first aid bag,
11. Moved Combo Fix from Antivirus
page to XP Only page as it is an XP only utility.
12. Resized the About Page. Was getting too hard to read.
13. Got rid of Uninstallers page. Was not needed.
14. A couple new animated buttons to keep your eyes entertained.
15. Slowly but surely recovering all the lost how-to's and manuals from ver. 1.5.
List of the tools:
Windows 7, Vista and XP
Clamwin (Free open source antivirus/antispyware scanner/remover)
SmitFraud Fix (Removes spyware/adware/malicious/virus/spyware)
SpyDLL Remover (Scans and removes infectious coding)
Mozilla Backup (Backups profiles for FireFox/Thunderbird/Sea Monkey)
Toucan (File/folder backup/sync)
iPodCopy (Backup/restore/copy songs from IPOD)
.pst Importer (Thunderbird Add-on, import .pst(outlook) backups))
EZ Backup Ultimate (All-In-One backup solution)
USB Win 7 Creator (Create Win7 USB bootable installations)
WinToFlash (Create XP, Vista, Win7 USB bootable installations)
ISO Creator (Create ISO image from CD/DVD)
Small CD Writer
Infra Recorder (All-in-one burner app)
Who Crashed (Must install. Reads MS dump files)
Webroot System Analyzer
PC Check (Checks for all sorts of problems with your computer)
Crucial Memory Scanner (crucial.com memory scanner)
SysInspector (in depth analysis of various aspects of your operating system, including running
processes, registry content, startup items and network connections)
OS Install Date
Browser Security Test
Moba Live CD v2.1
Disc Drive Inspector (Checks local HDD for bad sectors and problems)
Drive Speed Test (Test MAX/MIN of CD/DVD write/read speeds)
Torrent without client
Power Point Joiner (Join multiple power points into one file)
Icons Extract (Extract icons(.ico) from multiple formats))
Universal Viewer (View almost any kind of format)
Tag & Rename (Tag and rename multiple files easily)
Everything Search (Extremely light and powerful hard drive searcher)
Windows Live Fixer
Unlocker (Helps delete locked files/folders)
Delete Dr. (Helps delete locked files/folders)
Lock Hunter (Helps delete locked files/folders)
Key Finders and Changers
Duplicate Cleaner (Searches for duplicate folders/files)
KeyFinder (Finds the operating systems product key)
Produ Key (Finds the operating systems product key)
Wireless Key Viewer (Able to view saved wireless keys)
IE Passwords (Able to view IE saved passwords)
Mail Pass Viewer (Able to view popular local mail login passwords)
My Last Search
Mozilla History Viewer
Team Viewer 5.0.7904 for Customer
Team Viewer 5.0.7904 for Technician
Mikogo For Technician
Mikogo For Client
Command Prompt (Portable command prompt)
Direct X Web Setup
Disk Redactor 1.2
Emsa DLL Register Tool
Low Leverl Format Tool
Router Default ID and PASS List
Security Software Removal Tools
Clean After Me
UKD - Unknown Devices 1.4.20
Make XP genuiine forever
XP Activator and XP Key Kit
Several kinds of registry tweaks
Official product key changer by Microsoft for those legit times
Background fix 1 and 2 for XP
Several other little handy tools like winsock fixers, enabler and disablers for Task Manager, System
Restore and more.
System Restore Creator (Easily create a system restore)
Dream Scene unlocker
ULoader 184.108.40.206 (makes Vista genuine)
MZ Vista Force (Tweak Vista)
Activation Backup and Restore
Save and Restore Desktop Icon Layout
Win 7 Only
Ultimate 7 Tweaker(nice GUI for tweaking Win 7)
Windows Mail unlocker(Microsoft disabled it in Win 7)
ULoader 220.127.116.11 (makes Win 7 genuine)
ODIN (makes Win 7 genuine)
Dream Scene unlocker
Windows 7 In A Box
Other helpful registry tweaks