[ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذه الصورة][ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذه الصورة]
InstantCrypt is a powerful encryption tool using the Open PGP standard designed to send and receive secure email. It encrypts ("scrambles") your email so that only the intended recipient can read it. It connects easily to your previously installed email or Web mail. Written for those who occasionally, but not always, want or need to exchange encrypted emails, for those with no or only little knowledge of encryption, and for those who want to give encryption a try.
Ease of Use:
1. Fast to Install: Download, doubleclick on the installer, and you are set to go.
2. Works with your existing e-mail program and your web mail: No change of e-mail programs or fiddling with e-mail program reqired.
3. Keeps the knowledge needed to work public key encryption to a minimum.
1. The program uses public key cryptography in the way specified by the PGP standard.
2. Thus, this program is able to (or at least should be able to) exchange messages with all programs that use the PGP standard, e.g., PGP itself or any GPG-powered open source program.
1. The used encryption Algorithm are considered to be secure, i.e., a text or file this encrypted cannot be read by someone who does not have access to the key for which it was encrypted.
2. This includes, to the best knowledge of the author of this program, private or government agencies that have access to the currently available most sophisticated methods.
3. However, the author does not accept legal liability for this statement, as in this field one can never be sure, one can just try one's best.
Home Page - [ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذا الرابط]