[ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذه الصورة]
Maximum Security, Maximum Speed! BitDefender Antivirus 2011 provides advanced proactive protection against viruses, spyware, phishing attacks and identity theft, without slowing down your PC. BitDefender®, a global provider of award-winning antivirus software and data security solutions, has launched BitDefender 2011 – its new line of security solutions providing state-of-the-art proactive protection from today’s most damaging viruses, spyware, hackers, spam, phishing attacks, and other common Internet security threats. Maximum Security, Maximum Speed! BitDefender Internet Security 2011 keeps your internet-connected family safe, without slowing down their PCs. It locks out viruses, hackers & spam, while providing parental control and firewall protection.
1) BitDefender 2011 products require a medium to powerful PC to run smoothly. Minimal system requirements:
Operating system: Microsoft Windows XP SP3 (SP2 for x64), Vista (SP1), Microsoft Windows 7
Available free hard disk space: 1 GB free space
CPU: 800MHz processor
512 MB (Microsoft Windows XP)
1 GB (Microsoft Windows Vista and Microsoft Windows 7)
2) Choose the suitable BitDefender 2011 product which is compatible with your Operative System, i.e.: BitDefender 32 bit for 32 bit Operative Systems or BitDefender 64 bit for 64 bit Operative Systems.
3) Have the appropriate NET.Framework which is suitable for your Operative System installed in your PC before installing BitDefender 2011. This is required to run the patch by BOX 3.1. If you want to determine that the appropriate NET.Framework is already installed in your PC, Go to Control Panel => Add or remove programs => Check there which NET.Framework you have installed. After installing NET.Framework restart your PC.
4) You cannot have two antiviruses (AV) installed at the same time. So if you are going to install a BitDefender 2011 product you must uninstall the AV you currently have, including old BitDefender versions or any BitDefender 2011 which you may have installed and found it is not working due to the fact that you have applied a different registration procedure from the one described in this post (search for and delete any traces of BitDefender and Softwin in your HDD and in your Windows registry). It isn't enough to disable the current antivirus because there could be AV or Firewall services running in the background which could impair the correct installation of the new BitDefender. After uninstalling the old AV, restart your PC.
5) Windows Firewall must be disabled. After disabling it, restart your PC or in case of BitDefender Internet Security or Total Security, let BitDefender do it for you (tick the corresponding box when installing it). If you are going to install BitDefender Antivirus 2011 after its installation, patching and first update, it is recommended to re-enable Windows Firewall and adjust its settings to allow BitDefender to go into the net to perform futures updates.
6) Uninstall any other third party software which may conflict with the future services to be rendered by BitDefender (firewall, antispyware, antispam, etc.). After uninstalling such software, restart your PC.
7) Windows Defender (Microsoft AntiSpyware) can be kept running.
In case of Windows Vista and Windows 7, disable User Account Control UAC). After disabling UAC, restart your PC.
9) After having made the above adjustments but before installing the chosen BitDefender 2011 product, don't forget to create a restoration point which can be useful in case anything may go wrong with BitDefender installation and/or its future operation. Naturally that you must have the appropriate tool for restoring: the ERD Commander Boot CD version which has to be compatible with your Operative System. In case of Windows XP SP2 or SP3 you may alternatively use Hiren's Boot CD 10.4 and then invoke ERD Commander from it.