[ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذه الصورة][ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذه الصورة][ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذه الصورة]
A customizable calendar that displays the current month
Rainlendar is a customizable calendar that displays the current month.
Rainlendar Lite is a very lightweight application that doesn't use much system resources or take much space on your desktop.
Rainlendar is a feature rich calendar application that is easy to use and doesn't take much space on your desktop. The appearance can be customized with skins and you can even mix different skins together.
It is possible to use Rainlendar with other calendar applications too. Rainlendar uses the standard iCalendar format to store its events and tasks so you can easily transfer them between applications. You can also subscribe to online calendars and see your Outlook appointments directly in Rainlendar.
Rainlendar is an unicode application and support localization so you can use it on your own language.
All the coming events are shown in a separate list where you can see the week's events at one glance. You can decide how many days in advance you want to see in the list. Different events can have a different appearance in the list so you can easily spot the important events from the others. The icons in the calendar are also available in the event list and other windows to make it easier to separate the events.
You can also have a separate list for your long term tasks. The task list can be arranged several ways so that you can keep it better organized. You can also set a due date for the tasks to make sure you'll remember to do them on time.
You'll also get an alarm when an event or task is due so that you don't miss it. The alarm can be defined to be set off any duration before the actual event so you have time to prepare for it.
And that's not all. Check the list of features for better overview of all the things Rainlendar can do. If you find it useful go to the download page and get yourself a copy.
Here are some key features of "Rainlendar Lite":
· Rainlendar can be run on both Windows and Linux. Both platforms use the same file formats so all skins and scripts created for Windows version will work also on Linux and vice versa.
· Rainlendar supports localization so you can have the user interface in your own language. Rainlendar is an Unicode application so different character sets can be used at the same time.
· Rainlendar uses standard iCalendar format for it events and tasks to maximize the compatibility with other calendar applications. You can easily transfer the events from the calendar you are currently using to Rainlendar.
· The appearance of the calendar can be changed with skins. The skins can be of any shape and size and they can also contain buttons for additional functionality. It's also possible to combine different skins by using e.g. the calendar from one skin and event and to do list from another. The events can have different appearance depending on their category.
· It is possible to have multiple months visible at the same time. The months can be laid out the way you want and they can even have different sizes.
· You can have any number of calendars show at the same time. Different calendars can show e.g. holidays, tv programs, your personal events or what ever you like.
Import & Export:
· Events and tasks can be transferred to and from other calendar applications. You can also import the data from the old version of Rainlendar.
To do list:
· In addition to normal events Rainlendar includes a separate to do list where you can store your ongoing tasks.
· Get notified in advance before the event is due so that you don't forget any important events. The alarm works with tasks too.
· The events and tasks can be made to repeat automatically so you don't have to enter them multiple times. It's also possible to have exceptions in case the event doesn't happen on one particular day.
· Lua scripting language makes it possible to extend the functionality of Rainlendar.
· Integrated backup and restore functionality makes it easy to make sure your events safe if something bad happens.
· You can print your events and tasks as a separate list or as a month view.
· If you have a lot of events and tasks you can find the one you are looking for easily with the substring search in the Manager dialog.
· 500 MHz or higher processor clock speed recommended
· 10 MB of available hard disk space
· 512 MB of RAM or higher recommended
· A display card capable of showing transparent windows
Hoempage[ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذا الرابط]