[ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذه الصورة]
RedCrab is a comprehensive calculator that allows users to perform operations in fullscreen mode. The mathematical expressions are not typed in a typical command line, but can be enter in the editor window. RedCrab display the result either under or next to the expression. The handling is easier than conventional calculators.
RedCrab supports the entry of complex algebraic equations with fractions, square roots, exponents, etc. for technical and scientific applications. Several mathematical functions can be written on the same page. Results from one expression can be carried over to the next task.
You can save and load the formulas to create a formula library. Complex tasks can be explained visually by importing drawings in bitmap format.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· New user interface
· New panels for numbers, operators an functions. Now you can use the mouse for most inputs.
· Images are saved at compressed bitmap. This reduce file size up to 94% .
· AC – Clears the mathematical expression at cursor position.
· AND - bitwise AND
· OR - bitwise OR
· XOR - bitwise XOR
· SHL - bitwise shift left
· SHR - bitweise shift right
· NOT - bitwise negation
· INCL - adds a bit to the integer operands
· EXCL - exclude a bit from the integer operands
· TRUNC – operands value are rounded toward zero