[ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذه الصورة][ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذه الصورة]
A free and useful program that lets you to explore, search and discover any location on earth
With Google Earth you can explore the earth from above! Want to know more about a specific location? Dive right in -- Google Earth combines satellite imagery, maps and the power of Google Search to put the world's geographic information at your fingertips.
Google Earth puts a planet's worth of imagery and other geographic information right on your desktop. View exotic locales like Maui and Paris as well as points of interest such as local restaurants, hospitals, schools, and more.
Here are some key features of "Google Earth":
· Navigation controls - Look around, move and zoom into any location
· Sun and shadows - View animated shadows as they move across the landscape
· 3D buildings - View hundreds of photo-realistic new buildings in many of the world's cities
· Imagery date information
· Support for new language versions
· Flash videos in placemark balloons
· Fly from space to your neighborhood. Type in an address and zoom right in.
· Search for schools, parks, restaurants, and hotels. Get driving directions.
· Tilt and rotate the view to see 3D terrain and buildings.
· Save and share your searches and favorites. Even add your own annotations.
· CPU: Pentium 3, 500Mhz
· System Memory (RAM): 128MB
· Hard Disk: 400MB free space
· Network Speed: 128 Kbits/sec
· Graphics Card: 3D-capable with 16MB of VRAM
· Screen: 1024x768, "16-bit High Color"